- FAST EFFICIENT WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
- EXTENDED RETURNS UNTIL 10TH JANUARY
- NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE
Cordings is a dynamic progressive company and the key to our success is the people who work with us. Those who work for our business are knowledgeable, passionate and friendly. Our customers are number one and we know it is the passion of our staff that keeps them coming back for more.
Finance/ Office Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000 BONUS AND BENEFITS
A very special opportunity has arisen to work in the head office of a bespoke, high-end fashion boutique, based in offices in the heart of the West End. We are seeking a personable, willing to learn and bright individual to join our friendly team.
This role is hugely varied and if you are good with numbers, you will have the opportunity to learn on the job:
• General assistance to the Managing Director
• Daily Takings from all sites to be entered on to the accounting system
• Taking from the previous day to be banked
• Entering invoices onto account system
• Receiving deliveries into stock using our Genesis Epos system
• Checking the bank account daily – ensuring the accounting system is kept up to date and flagging any queries
• General admin/Answering phones
• Opening and distributing daily post
• General administrative assistance to the menswear and ladieswear buyers
• Providing support with any wholesale accounts
• Ensuring all deliveries are correct and dealing with any invoice queries
• Payment of suppliers by cheque or bank transfer and making adjustments on the accounting system
• Ensure all suppliers are kept informed of payments both before and after they have been paid on a weekly basis each Friday
• To ensure all stationery supplies are maintained for both the office and stores
• Bank Reconciliation for all bank accounts and PayPal
• Petty Cash
• VAT analysis
• Accounting spreadsheets
• End of Month spreadsheets
• To organise the payment of salaries – liaising with MD, Store Managers and Internet department.
• To Ensure after liaison with the management accountant PAYE is paid.
• To Ensure after liaison with the management accountant VAT is processed (every 3 months) and paid promptly
• To Ensure after liaison with the management accountant Corporation Tax is paid (Yearly)
• To Ensure after liaison with the management accountant P11D’s are processed (yearly)
• Have the opportunity to get involved with everything and anything
• Organising trade fairs and Christmas parties.
If you are open minded, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour this is the perfect opportunity to learn and gain experience in a lovely working environment. This role will not be a lonely one, you will be in regular contact with paying customers as well as the team so excellent customer service both on the phone and in person is essential. A fantastic opportunity for a second job or someone willing to get involved in busy but fun office life.
Salary: up to £30k (plus bonus) Holiday: 25 days
Please e mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.