Le Chameau Mens Chausseur Leather Lined Boots FT142-GRNOL
Product Code: FT142-GRNOL
Are you not in the UK? Please change your delivery location to avoid losing items from your shopping bag during checkout. Select your delivery location in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- THE STORY - In 1970 Le Chameau introduced a boot that was to become a legend in the field. Created by Le Chameau master of design Marc Longuet with the “hunter” in mind, the iconic Chasseur boot was the first rubber boot to have a waterproof full length zip. Handcrafted exclusively by one single master boot maker, after a long and rigorous apprenticeship, each Chasseur boot is a unique creation, made with precision, craftsmanship and assembly techniques handed down from generation to generation.
- BESPOKE COMFORT - Fully lined in full-grain leather for all-year round comfort and durability. The watertight full-length heavy-duty side zip with press stud tightening strap makes Chasseur easy to put on and take off.
- PREMIUM FULL GRAIN LEATHER - Le Chameau is renowned for the quality and durability of their leather lined boots. The leather they use in our linings is a thick and supple full-grain calf leather supplied only by French and Italian tanneries. It encloses the foot completely for superior comfort. A leather-lined boot is tough, hardwearing and easy to put on. Treated to resist dampness, leather remains supple even in contact with water. Choose leather for luxurious year round comfort.
- HERITAGE MEETS INNOVATION - DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers are used in the natural rubber mix to reinforce the forefoot areas, improving tear and abrasion resistance and performance in harsh terrain. The abrasion-resistant Grip outsole offers sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy and soft terrain.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY - The dual-density Grip sole absorbs shock and features a shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support. The quick-drying removable leather insoles cushion the foot and provides additional insulation.
- SIZE AND FIT - Our Chasseur boots are designed and made to fit you in your standard shoe size, with room for your trousers/jeans and a thick pair of socks already factored into the manufacturing process by our Master Bootmaker. When selecting which size to order, a good general rule with Le Chameau boots is to go for the same size as your normal everyday shoe size.
DELIVERY: UK & Northern Ireland, excluding the Channel Islands: £7.00 3 - 5 working days.
Extended Areas, excluding the Channel Islands: £15.00** 3 - 5 working days.
Channel Islands: £25.00 3 - 5 working days.
Pick up from our Piccadilly Store: FREE - Up to 3 working days Please note: We will e-mail you when your goods are available for collection, please only come in to collect once you have received this e-mail.
All deliveries are by courier and require a signature. Please allow a further 2 working days on all destinations during December and Sale periods.
** The following UK post codes are classed as extended area and are charged £15.00: AB38 AB45 AB56 CA27 HS9 IM IV28 IV32 IV36 IV56 IV7 IV12 KW17 2QT KA28 KW LA16 7BP LA23 PA20 PA38 PA41 PA49 PA60 PA78 PA88 PH26 PH44 PH50 TR25 ZE
RETURNS: You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. We would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Once received, we process all refunds within 5 working days of delivery, you will be refunded the cost of the items returned to your original payment method. Please kindly note that postage costs are a non-refundable cost that the business has already incurred with the courier.
Fast WorldWide Shipping
- Fast shipping
- No quibble returns
- Outstanding customer service