Royal Blue Pashmina Scarf AC1578-BLURY
Product Code: AC1578-BLURY
- 100% Cashmere from Changra Goat
- Made in the Himalayas, India
- Dimensions: 206 x 72cm
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with cold or lukewarm water with a mild soap, your favourite organic soap or baby shampoo. Spot clean for a minor stain. Dry your natural dyed pashmina in shade. Press the excess water, do not wring or twist. You may leave it to dry flat.
- It is likely that your pashmina may fall victim to pilling. The finer the pashmina is, the longer the fibres are, so they are susceptible to pilling. Pilling doesn’t mean that the fabric is of inferior quality. During normal wear, the fibres of the scarf may tangle and mat together, you can remove with a fabric lint remover. Fold it and keep it in a clean, damp -free space or well packed in an airtight zip -lock bag
- To discourage moths, place lavender sachets or cedar chips with your pashmina.
DELIVERY: Rest Of World:
EXPRESS (by air) $35 – Up to 5 working days.
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be charged UK tax however any local government import taxes and duties applicable are payable before receipt of your goods.
All deliveries are by courier and require a signature. Please allow a further 3 working days on all destinations if alterations are required.
RETURNS: You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. We would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Once received, we process all refunds within 5 working days of delivery, you will be refunded the cost of the items returned to your original payment method. Please kindly note that postage costs are a non-refundable cost that the business has already incurred with the courier.
Fast WorldWide Shipping
- Fast shipping
- No quibble returns
- Outstanding customer service